Unsere Ehemaligen...

Jedem Spieler ein Thema
starman
Der Mann, der vom Himmel fiel.

Re: Unsere Ehemaligen...

Beitragvon starman » 04.11.20 @ 12:23

Lausanne-Trainer Laurent Roussey: «In Basel werden von den Schiedsrichtern gewisse Entscheidungen schon vor Spielanpfiff getroffen.»
Quelle Blick 29.7.2013

HEAVYWEIGHT

Beitragvon HEAVYWEIGHT » 08.11.20 @ 18:38

fczlol hat geschrieben:Dwamena wechselt nach Dänemark. Schade hat er Probme mit seinem Herz!

Sehe gerade nicht ob das schon hier thematisiert wurde.

Nach fünf Spielen und zwei Toren ist Raphael Dwamena
wieder auf der Verletztenliste mit Herzproblemen.

Was für ein Drama.

Goal.com hat geschrieben:Raphael Dwamena: Another setback for Ghana striker with his heart condition

VEJLE
The 25-year-old is set for another period on the sidelines after the detection of complications with his health condition

Danish club Vejle have withdrawn Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena from team engagements due to a relapse in his heart condition.
On loan from Spanish La Liga side Levante, the 25-year-old was looking to make a big comeback this season after a similar health problem truncated a loan spell with Real Zaragoza in the Spanish second division last term.
He has made five league appearances for the newly-promoted club Vejle and scored twice.

"After the club's promotion to the 3F Superligaen, Vejle Boldklub signed a contract with Raphael Dwamena," the Danish outfit had announced on their official website.
"The Ghanaian attacker came to Norreskoven after a heart operation in January, where the 25-year-old attacker had an ICD-Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator implanted.
"This has been continuously monitored by Vejle Boldklub's health staff and medical team throughout the start-up, on the training ground and during the club's matches.
"There has now been a single case where Raphael Dwamena's limit values ​​when monitoring the heart have been too high, and this unfortunately also means that Vejle Boldklub must now take Dwamena off the field."
It is the third time Dwamena's career is having to take a hit by his heart condition. In 2017, the Nkawkaw-born saw a move to Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion cancelled for reportedly failing a medical in relation to his heart condition.

"I am truly grateful for the opportunity that Vejle Boldklub gave me to play football again. Now I have been taken off the field and am under medical supervision," the forward said.

"Despite not being able to be on the pitch, I still want to help the club achieve its goals. Therefore, I would also like to say to both my teammates, the staff and the fans that I am proud to be part of the Vejle Boldklub family."
A Red Bull Salzburg academy product, Dwamena joined Swiss side FC Zurich in 2017 following an impressive loan spell with Lustenau in the Austrian second tier.
In the summer of 2018, he transferred to Spain to join Levante.

"That there has now been one case where the limit values ​​have been too high, we must, based on a health professional assessment as a club, take the consequence. Raphael is therefore taken off the field," Vejle technical manager Jacob Kruger said.

"We are, of course, sorry on Raphael's behalf, but the parties have been aware from the outset of the consequence that would have been the case if Raphael's monitoring had exceeded the limit values ​​in the measurement.
"Raphael Dwamena has in her short time in Vejle Boldklub shown a great human format, a professional approach to her profession and a desire to learn from her towards our young players. We will now help Raphael in the new situation."
Dwamena is a full Ghana international, scoring twice on his debut in an Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) qualifier against Ethiopia in 2017.

fischbach

Beitragvon fischbach » 09.11.20 @ 12:32

Grégory Sertic beendet mit 31 seine Karriere.

«Ces dernières années à l’OM ont été très compliquées sur le plan physique et mental. Je ne me suis jamais remis de cette opération en 2015 subie à Bordeaux lors du premier match de la saison contre Reims. J’ai su tenir les quelques saisons qui ont suivi, par le mental et grâce à un super staff à l’OM et aux Girondins qui m’ont permis de continuer physiquement. Au niveau chirurgical, j’ai eu deux opérations et le dernier chirurgien m’a dit: "ce n’est plus possible". Les contraintes professionnelles du haut niveau n’allaient plus être possibles. Ça met un coup au moral car j’avais envie et j’ai toujours envie mais je n’ai plus la capacité d’être un joueur professionnel. Je ne veux pas boiter toute ma vie donc j’arrête.»

Er will nun Trainer werden:
«Ça fait bizarre de ne pas sentir cette pelouse mais un nouveau chapitre va s'ouvrir. Je vais me lancer dans les diplômes d’entraîneur. La transition va être courte. Je vais entraîner les petits, apporter mon expérience. Ça va être dur mais je suis entouré. Pour mes parents c’est dur. Ils ont envie que ça aille le plus loin possible pour moi. Ils attendaient peut-être un nouveau challenge mais ils savent aussi que la santé de leur fils est plus importante. J’ai d’autres ambitions et toute ma famille est derrière moi. Ça leur a fait un choc mais après ils ont été rassurés.»

CT

Beitragvon CT » 12.11.20 @ 16:43

wie lange ist dzemaili eigentlich in den ferien? weiss das vielleicht ein instragrämler hier im forum?
Zanni hat nicht aufgepasst!

schwizermeischterfcz

Beitragvon schwizermeischterfcz » 12.11.20 @ 19:53

Pagliuca momentan als Testspieler bei Wil
Dijbril Sow: „Steven Zuber spielt auch mit mir in Frankfurt, aber der ist ein Hopper, das machts etwas schwierig“

Lemieux

Beitragvon Lemieux » 13.11.20 @ 7:27

CT hat geschrieben:wie lange ist dzemaili eigentlich in den ferien? weiss das vielleicht ein instragrämler hier im forum?

Ist seit Gestern wieder in der Schweiz

Mogli

Beitragvon Mogli » 13.11.20 @ 8:49

Lemieux hat geschrieben:
CT hat geschrieben:wie lange ist dzemaili eigentlich in den ferien? weiss das vielleicht ein instragrämler hier im forum?

Ist seit Gestern wieder in der Schweiz

scheint ne ausgelassene Welcome-Back Party gewesen zu sein :)
auf seinem Insta-Feed sah es so aus als ob Blerim rauchen würde...
veritas / aequitas

Zurück zu „Spielerthreads“