Transfers / Vertragsverhandlungen Winter 2011/2012

Diskussionen zum FCZ
Krönu
Szeni-Bünzlikacker

Re: Transfers / Vertragsverhandlungen Winter 2011/2012

Beitragvon Krönu » 15.02.12 @ 8:53

Nicht auf nüchternen Magen lesen bitte. Aus dem Hopperforum, vor 3 Jahren:

This message is my way of saying thank you to all of the people who support the club i will always be grateful for.

The decision to move clubs was the hardest i have had to make in my career so far. The first match i ever saw when i came to Switzerland on holiday aged 13 was GC - St.Gallen and from that moment i dreamt of playing for the team. Over the past 8 years, since i moved here when i was 16, Grasshopper Club Zurich has been the most important part of my life. It took me a while to get used to living abroad at a fairly young age but since learning the language i can honestly say that Zurich became my home more so than London was!

The past 2 years have honestly been the worst of my life, and without the support of my family and close friends i probably would have given up on football. The truth is that i never ever played football for money! I always believed in what my Father told me when he said ' if you play well....the money will come automatically, so dont worry about it'. When I got tackled in the game against Oman, i had no idea what i was going to do if i had to stop playing. It wasn't just my job......it was my passion, hobby and my love!! i sacraficed so much to get to where i was.

The reasons for me leaving wasn't based on money. If i am honest, the 2 clubs offered me pretty much the same deal. The club knew that my contract was running long before it did. It was only 4 days before the season ended that a meeting was held between me and Vogel and this was only because I asked for the meeting! When YB contacted me i realised for the first time that their desire to sign me was a lot greater than GC's desire to extend my contract. It was a confusing time for me because the club that i owe so much to and love didnt seem to show the same interest that they once did before my injury.

I saw the opportunity to play for YB as a challenge, and one that i believe will help me improve as a player. At GC i was always looked at as a junior player, a player who came through the youth system. If i moved to YB I had the chance to become a fuhrungspieler in a team that finished 2nd last season. it was something that i felt i needed to do.

I completely understand the disappointment that a lot of you feel towards me, and i even to those who hate me now, i will forever be thankful for. Because it was you who always showed me fantastic support throughout my time at GC. I honestly look forward to playing against the team i hold so close to my heart. I will still clap you after the game.....even if you boo me because despite everything that might be said, i am still grateful and still respect you!

I know some of you will hate me writing this and think it is a pathetic attempt to regain your respect but i wanted to show you my true feelings and this is really important to me.

I wish you all the best for the season and honestly look forward to seeing you again.

Scott

Quelle: http://www.gczforum.ch/forum/viewtopic. ... 82#p317082
Gemäss einer Studie der Fairleigh Dickinson Uni (2011) sind Fox News Zuschauer nicht nur schlechter informiert als die Zuschauer anderer News Sender, sondern sind im Schnitt sogar etwas schlechter informiert als Menschen, die gar keine Nachrichten sehen.

Sektor D

Beitragvon Sektor D » 15.02.12 @ 8:54

Charlie Brown hat geschrieben:
Sektor D hat geschrieben: Wenn er jetzt (wenn auch nur bis voraussichtlich Ende Saison) alles gibt für den FCZ und die Stadtlöwen mit Stolz auf der Brust trägt, dann ist mir seine Vergangenheit so lang wie breit.

Muahmuah das machen sowieso die wenigsten und er wahrscheinlich noch weniger. Er wird gute Leistung zeigen, aber sicher nicht für den FCZ, sondern für sich um sich für höhere Aufgaben zu empfehlen. Und nein, das, das verüble ich ihm nicht.

Haha, ok. War vielleicht etwas zu blauäugig. Nur: Wenn einer sich die Lunge aus dem Leib rennt, dort kämpft wo es weh tut, vor allem dem GEGNER weh tut und vielleicht noch seinen Beitrag zum einen oder anderen Sieg beisteuert, dann reicht mir das. Ob er das für den FCZ tut oder für seine Karriere, ist mir absolut egal. Es zählt doch nur, WAS er leistet, nicht mit welcher Überzeugung er es tut.

--> und ein bisschen stolz darf man auf unser Wappen schon sein ;)
In addition, credo quod Basilee habet destrui. (o.V.)

«Ich kann das alles nicht fassen; ich google "Sophie Scholl" und finde Jana aus Kassel...» by Nic Knatterton, DJ Spice 23, Nordmonopol

Stu
Phil

Beitragvon Stu » 15.02.12 @ 9:26

skzueri hat geschrieben:Ich würde Ihm ja gerne eine Chance geben...ABER:

This message is my way of saying thank you to all of the people who support the club i will always be grateful for.

The decision to move clubs was the hardest i have had to make in my career so far. The first match i ever saw when i came to Switzerland on holiday aged 13 was GC - St.Gallen and from that moment i dreamt of playing for the team. Over the past 8 years, since i moved here when i was 16, Grasshopper Club Zurich has been the most important part of my life. It took me a while to get used to living abroad at a fairly young age but since learning the language i can honestly say that Zurich became my home more so than London was!

The past 2 years have honestly been the worst of my life, and without the support of my family and close friends i probably would have given up on football. The truth is that i never ever played football for money! I always believed in what my Father told me when he said ' if you play well....the money will come automatically, so dont worry about it'. When I got tackled in the game against Oman, i had no idea what i was going to do if i had to stop playing. It wasn't just my job......it was my passion, hobby and my love!! i sacraficed so much to get to where i was.

The reasons for me leaving wasn't based on money. If i am honest, the 2 clubs offered me pretty much the same deal. The club knew that my contract was running long before it did. It was only 4 days before the season ended that a meeting was held between me and Vogel and this was only because I asked for the meeting! When YB contacted me i realised for the first time that their desire to sign me was a lot greater than GC's desire to extend my contract. It was a confusing time for me because the club that i owe so much to and love didnt seem to show the same interest that they once did before my injury.

I saw the opportunity to play for YB as a challenge, and one that i believe will help me improve as a player. At GC i was always looked at as a junior player, a player who came through the youth system. If i moved to YB I had the chance to become a fuhrungspieler in a team that finished 2nd last season. it was something that i felt i needed to do.

I completely understand the disappointment that a lot of you feel towards me, and i even to those who hate me now, i will forever be thankful for. Because it was you who always showed me fantastic support throughout my time at GC. I honestly look forward to playing against the team i hold so close to my heart. I will still clap you after the game.....even if you boo me because despite everything that might be said, i am still grateful and still respect you!

I know some of you will hate me writing this and think it is a pathetic attempt to regain your respect but i wanted to show you my true feelings and this is really important to me.

I wish you all the best for the season and honestly look forward to seeing you again.

Scott

So what? Er zeigt Respekt vor der Kurve. Das ist doch das, was wir uns von einem Spieler wünschen. Ich sehe das Problem nicht...

Cityman

Beitragvon Cityman » 15.02.12 @ 9:27

ach heult doch alle weiter.....hopper bla bla bla......
könnt ihr euch noch an den aufstand erinnern als tara zu uns kam????? und dann......

seht es doch mal mit anderen augen, der junge frisst gras..... kann so ein richtiger "sauhund" sein.....
genau das was uns gefehlt hat......
wir werden sehen!!!!
von meiner seite aus ist scott sehr willkommen!!!!!

Dräcksocke
Sternlibueb

Beitragvon Dräcksocke » 15.02.12 @ 9:37

Sportlich gesehen in dieser Situation eine absolute Verstärkung. Die Führungscrew sendet das Signal aus, dass man nach dem gelungenen Rückrundenstart, weiterhin nach oben Boden gut machen will und man gewillt ist für den Kampf um einen EL-Platz doch etwas zu investieren. Ausserdem sendet Urs Fischer das Signal, dass R. Koch als rechter Verteidger nur als Notnagel geplant ist. Ich habe mich schon mit Schlimmeren abgefunden, nämlich dass wir mit ihm weiter spielen müssen, bis zumindest Magnin oder Benito wieder fit sind und Glarner auf rechts wechseln kann.

Zu Scottys Vergangenheit: Er hat vor allem die Hoppers belogen und nicht uns und wer weiss schon was in drei Jahren sein wird. So einen scheiss Abschiedsbrief hat man noch schnell geschrieben, um sich im guten Licht zu bewahren. Wenn er wirklich zu den Floppers zurück hätte gehen wollen und ihm an seinem alten Verein so viel gelegen hätte, wäre er womöglich dorhin gegangen, aber er wollte wahrscheinlich nicht auf Lohn verzichten. GCN hat ja mittlerweile Taulant Xhaka geholt.

Es ist eine absolute Win/Win/Win-Situation. Scotty hat die Chance zu zeigen, dass er von Gross zu Unrecht nicht mehr berücksichtigt wurde und er das Zeug hat für einen ausländischen Verein. Wir profitieren, davon weil wir genau für diese Übergangszeit eine Lösung für rechts hinten brauchen und YB muss seinen Lohn nicht bezahlen, erhält vielleicht noch einen kleine Leihgebühr und muss keine Angst haben, dass Scottys Marktwert sinkt, wenn er bei uns spielt.

Stu
Phil

Beitragvon Stu » 15.02.12 @ 9:42

Dräcksocke hat geschrieben:So einen scheiss Abschiedsbrief hat man noch schnell geschrieben, um sich im guten Licht zu bewahren.

genau. Schaut euch z.B. mal eure Beiträge hier drin von vor 4-5 Jahren an und seht was ihr für einen Müll geschrieben habt (nehme mich hier überhaupt nicht aus hehe). Man muss nicht immer alles mit der Goldwaage messen. Man kann auch mal "föifi la grad si"...

WELCOME SCOTT - und vill Glück

Merida

Beitragvon Merida » 15.02.12 @ 9:47

Was mich halt auch ärgert, dass der FCZ ein reiner Notnagel für Sutter ist. Er wollte zu Blackburn oder einfach nach England und jetzt muss er mit uns vorlieb nehmen.

Tara habe ich nie gefeiert, aber auch nicht beschimpft. So werde ich es mit Sutter ebenfalls halten. Bickel und Fischer haben mehr Ahnung von Fussball als ich, also werden sie wohl ihre Gründe haben. Nur weil er beim FCZ spielt, muss ich ihn nicht mögen, aber respektieren.
Fischer - eine vo ois!

Zurück zu „Fussball Club Zürich“