NEWS UND TRANSFER FUSSBALL

Hier kommt alles über Fussball rein, das nicht mit dem FCZ zu tun hat.
devante
ADMIN

Re: NEWS UND TRANSFER FUSSBALL

Beitragvon devante » 24.06.11 @ 16:10

24. Juni, 15.10 Uhr
Der FCB steht gemäss «skysports» kurz vor der Verpflichtung des tschechischen Ex-Internationalen Radoslav Kovac von Premier-League-Absteiger West Ham. Der defensive Mittelfeldspieler soll beim Schweizer Meister einen Vertrag für zwei Jahre unterschreiben. Der 31-Jährige Kovac hatte im Januar 2009 von Spartak Moskau nach London gewechselt
blick
BORGHETTI

Jimbo J.

Beitragvon Jimbo J. » 24.06.11 @ 17:37

Basel hat Kovac verpflichtet.... Schön, dass der FCZ auch mitmacht.....
VS 04
Hassli's Klon

yellow

Beitragvon yellow » 24.06.11 @ 18:01

Jimbo J. hat geschrieben:Basel hat Kovac verpflichtet.... Schön, dass der FCZ auch mitmacht.....

Verstehe dein Posting überhaupt nicht. Kritisierst du etwa, dass der FCZ bisher keine Transfers getätigt hat?
Urs Fischer«Ich staune immer wieder, wie viele Leute sich äussern und das Gefühl haben, dass sie Bescheid wissen»

StradaA2

Beitragvon StradaA2 » 24.06.11 @ 18:28

.....also ich finde schon, dass sich der FCZ noch etwas überlegen sollte. Basel gewinnt den Transfercoup gegen den VFB Stuttgart für den südkoreaner und basel holt einen gestanden tschechischen Nationlverteidiger aus der Premierleague. Ich will nächstes Jahr wieder einen FCZ sehen, der um den Titel spielt!

Pyle

Beitragvon Pyle » 24.06.11 @ 19:20

Finde die Null-Transfer-Transferpolitik in Ordnung. Wenn der Verein gesundet, dann scheiss ich auf den Meistertitel.

devante
ADMIN

Beitragvon devante » 28.06.11 @ 13:11

interview mit Dino Lamberti betreffend Marktwert von U21 spielern (u.a. auch Mehmedi)
wen's interessiert....hier der link:
http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/sport/fussb ... y/16232745
BORGHETTI

Z

Beitragvon Z » 28.06.11 @ 15:38

Jimbo J. hat geschrieben:Basel hat Kovac verpflichtet.... Schön, dass der FCZ auch mitmacht.....

ich glaube du verwechselst da jemanden....anders kann ich mir dein post nicht erklären.

hier ein paar auszüge aus dem west ham forum :)
(achtung: nicht jugendfrei)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watching Kovac was like watching a horror movie ... better from behind a pillow.

I think it was mentioned on here that he was not willing to play in the Championship, but actaully that's really his level.

In short, thanks for nothing Kovac. Good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He reminded me of a really sh*t Sami Hyypia when he ran around.

Don't you dare insult Sami by putting his name in the same sentence with that usless git.

Kovac. What a waste of space. Good riddance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly THE worst passer of a ball I have ever seen for us

Can we ensure the door is firmly closed behind him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTAAAYY

So happy to get rid of that waste of space!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks God.
Naf said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very good news. Im delighted to see that BFS is resolute in shifting dead-wood. Dyer, Gabbidon, Upson and McCarthy are already gone. Although it is now debatable, Spector remains dead-wood in my eyes, and he has been shifted. All we need now if for the departure of Faubert, Illunga and Boa Morte, and we will be starting from a virtually dead-wood free position

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jesus washed, (Oh happy day)
When my Jesus washed, (Oh happy day)
Washed that piece o' sh*t away

Oh Happy Day!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was also his transfer out fee, a one way plane ticket to Switzerland

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This news has made my friday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such beautiful news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good riddance to him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official!

Good times!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really worried that Sam would have kept him due to the number of CM's already leaving the club. I was worried that Sam would have thought 'ah, didn't do so well in the Prem but maybe he'll be a good squad player in the Championship'. I was also worried that we'd get no fee for him!

So this really is good news, no matter what size whole it leaves in the CM department. Kovac would NOT have been good in the Championship, his faults would cost us in any league in the Country, he just cant read the game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone paid money for him. (WOW)

I'm so happy he's left the club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see us finally dumping the rubbish

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't believe someone wanted to sign him! One of the worst players I have seen wear the claret and blue in 40 years of supporting the club .He couldn't pass to save his life. Dreadful, dreadful player.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bye bye radoslav!

i think i make about as much of an impact on a match as he does!

Kovac was symptomatic of a two year period where we signed players on the basis that they were considered good at one particular thing, but who had no all round game.

Kovac's one good thing was that he was tall. Couldn't pass, couldn't mark, couldn't run - but he was tall.

Am I not the only one who thought why the he'll did we sign him after his loan spell?

i think most thought that way. Hardly looked like the answer to our prayers, did he? Or indeed, the answer to anything.

If it wasn't for this thread, I think I'd have forgotten him already

im currently working in the States so just checked in quick to catch up and im so f'ing pleased with this news!!

What a pile of sh*t Kovac really was!! much rather had seen Olly Lee or George Moncur get a run in the side than that c**t

In Sam we trust

Couldn't believe this when I read it! Well happy good clear out so far keep it going Big Sam

Best news since Fat Sam has appeared on the scene

He covered the pitch like a crippled whippet

My abiding memory of Kovac would be him chasing a lost cause in miidfield. And one goal.

Slow, clumsy, cant pass, cant shoot, cant tackle.... Good riddance!

He's a useless moron IMO.
Good riddance

I doubt very much anybody at West Ham wanted to keep him if we sold him for a price in the range of £500,000! I think as soon as someone was willing to pay a fee we snapped it up (after a little haggling).

Uptongirlie, remember when Kovac sat down in the box to tie his shoelace while Greeno was taking a goal kick in the last minute of a game earlier this season, and promptly got hauled out of the box by his shorts? Green should have taken his chance then and kicked Kovac's empty ash blond head off while he had the chance. Kovac night have played better headless.

If you'd kept dear Radoslav in yer cellar all season he could have been more useful.

PS: Sorry. Too much rum too early!
scousehammerette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A really poor player it was a scandalous decision to buy him and I still dont know who to blame; Dux, Nani or Zola.He was so poor on loan that I honesty thought at the time the transfer was bent. Anyway good riddance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant believe there was another team f@cking silly enough to buy him,still musn't grumble

Do not fret! Big Sam will sort it out. It's good to get rid of deadwood like Kovac, especially this early in the transfer window.

There's the door, Radoslav

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, no idea what we've paid them to take him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very average player that should never have been given a permanent contract. The sort of player we need rid of IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor player.

Nice hair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best news of the summer. A truly terrible 'footballer'

Made my day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going over old ground here but why was he ever signed on a perm deal in the first place? We had a chance to dodge the bullet when we saw how poor he was whilst on loan. To make matters worse we had a very limited budget and the one area where we were relatively strong - midfield - we then go and sign another one. I could never understand it.
The man was incapable of passing to a fellow player more than four feet away and had the proverbial first touch of a rapist.
Yes really sorry to see him go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a god.....

What a top quality footballer in Zola saw in this guy I shall never understand. Has to be in the top ten worst ever West Ham buys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were due to sign Kevin Nolan, I found myself checking the internet so much to see if we'd finally signed him....

With Kovac, I'm checking it even more - to see if he's finally gone. Please don't let his fall through

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

das geht noch gute 200 post so weiter - ein sehr empfehlenswerter fred im kumb's forum ;-)

momoll, geiler transfer! jetzt hat basel vorne und hinten je einen stürchli und falls abraham bleiben sollte, wärens sogar deren 3 ;-)

Zurück zu „Fussball allgemein“