Alain Rochat

Diskussionen zum FCZ
finrod

Alain Rochat

Beitragvon finrod » 03.09.06 @ 18:23

Bonjour !

Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas un mot d'Allemand, j'espère qu'au moins certains d'entre vous parlent français (ou anglais, je mets la traduction en-dessous).
Je suis supporter du Stade Rennais, club français qui vient de vous prêter le jeune Alain Rochat (et qui vous a prit Shabani Nonda il y a quelques années - un super joueur !), et rédacteur pour le site http://www.stade-rennais-online.com

J'aimerais connaître votre opinion sur Rochat et sur son échec en France, si vous pensez qu'il peut réussir à Zürich, et finalement, s'il est toujours considéré en Suisse comme un 'grand espoir' pour la Nati...

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses :o)

-------

English translation :

Hello !

I am sorry, I don't speak a word of German, I hope that at least somebody here speaks french (or english).
I am one Stade Rennais' fan, the french club which has just lend you the young player Alain Rochat (and which has taken you Shabani Nonda few years ago - a great player !), and 'journalist' for the website http://www.stade-rennais-online.com

I would like to know your point of view about Rochat and about his failure in France, if you think that he could succeed in Zürich, and finally if he's always considered in Switzerland as a 'great hope' for the Nati...

Many thanks for your answers..

fcz_lady

Beitragvon fcz_lady » 03.09.06 @ 20:31

alain rochat is a great player, but he isnt fit now, i think. yesterday zurich played against strassbourg and won 1:0. rochat done the collecting main.
i think the swiss people think he is our hope, but there are some player more and they can play well too. i dont know alain rochat very well, but how i said he isnt really fit and he didnt play very much in rennes, maybe he need more time and then he can be very good. we will see.....

sorry, i cant speak french very good
i try my best to write without mistakes in english.

fcz_lady
Beitragvon fcz_lady » 03.09.06 @ 20:32

sorry, zurich didnt won. they played 1:1.

cuhulain

Beitragvon cuhulain » 05.09.06 @ 11:41

alain rochat used to be one of the biggest hopes in switzerland. especially because he plays as left defender, which used to be one of the biggest worries of the swiss nationalteam. but with spycher and magnin in the form they are now, the situation on that position isn't quite as desperate as it used to be. perhaps he could move in on the right side though, if he regains his form soon. but that will take a lot of time, because his developement probably was set back a fair bit during his failed venture to france. but we will see.
how important he will be for the fc zurich is hard to tell, since we haven't been able to see him in a competitive game yet. apparently he has to catch up on his fitness training though. and of course he needs to play a lot more than he used to, if he wants to regain his form and find his role in our team.
since the wingbacks have been one of our weaknesses and our captain, who plays on rochats favourite position as left defender, is injured, he might move into the squad soon. this also means that a certain degree of hope and expectations is placed in the new player.
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

finrod

Beitragvon finrod » 05.09.06 @ 21:09

Thanks to both of you for your answers.

I'll certainly back in few months to ask you to give me some news of him.

Thanks again !

Herr Elsener

Beitragvon Herr Elsener » 05.09.06 @ 21:47

C'est toi simone?

Schreihals
Beitragvon Schreihals » 06.09.06 @ 8:44

J'espère bien qu'il réussira à Zurich! Après la blessure de notre captain Marc Schneider on a besoin d'un joueur polyvalent comme Alain. Mais il devrait avoir encore quelques mois pour arriver à une bonne forme...
Teamwork verleiht Energie, die gewöhnlichen Menschen zu aussergewöhnlichen Ergebnissen verhilft!!

Zurück zu „Fussball Club Zürich“